Avioliitto on naisen ja miehen välinen julkinen liitto

Kommentoitu viesti

Vieras

#40984 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

16.08.2014 09:02

#40983: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Koraani ei hyväksy ajatusta ihmisestä Jumalan kuvana,  
siksi sillä ei ole myöskään niitä eettisiä velvoitteita kohdella toista ihmistä kuin itseään:

The Qur’an only says that God gave man a good image, without relating it to the image of God. The image of God is a concept that does not make sense in the Qur’an, because “there is nothing like Him” (42.11): 

It is Allah who has made for you the earth as a resting place, and the sky as a canopy, and has shaped you, making your shapes good, and has provided for you sustenance, of things pure and good. Such is Allah your Lord. So blessed is Allah, the Lord of the peoples (40.64).

Myös Esterin kirjan Haman on täyty nyt sijoittaa Persian (nyk. Irain) sijasta Egyptiin,  koska Hamanhan edustaa parheiten antisemitististä henkeä.

In the case of Haman’s identity, for example, the Qur’an’s story was revealed by God and is therefore true, whereas the identification of the Old Testament resulted from moving Haman from the story of Moses, which was part of the Torah, to a completely different story.

Vastaukset

Vieras

#40986 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-08-16 09:09:33

#40984: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Kristitythän ovatkin parhaita selittämään Koraania.

Vieras

#40987 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-08-16 09:14:34

#40984: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Koraanin fictiota Mariasta ja Jeesuksesta:

And the pangs of childbirth drove her (Mary) to the trunk of a palm tree. She said: “I wish I had died before this and had become someone totally forgotten!” (19.23). Then he (Jesus) called her from beneath her: “Do not grieve! Your Lord has placed a rivulet beneath you (19.24). And shake the trunk of the palm tree toward you, and it will let fall fresh dates upon you (19.25). So eat, drink, and be consoled.

If you meet any human being, say: ‘I have vowed a fast to God, so I will not speak today to any person’” (19.26). Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said: “O Mary! You have come up with a grave thing (19.27). O sister of Aaron! Your father was not a bad man, and your mother was not an unchaste woman” (19.28). Then she pointed to him. They said: “How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?” (19.29). He said: “I am Allah’s servant. He has given me the Book and has appointed me ....

20 Mutta kun hän tätä ajatteli, niin katso, hänelle ilmestyi unessa Herran enkeli, joka sanoi: "Joosef, Daavidin poika, älä pelkää ottaa tykösi Mariaa, vaimoasi; sillä se, mikä hänessä on siinnyt, on Pyhästä Hengestä.
21 Ja hän on synnyttävä pojan, ja sinun on annettava hänelle nimi Jeesus, sillä hän on vapahtava kansansa heidän synneistänsä."

22 Tämä kaikki on tapahtunut, että kävisi toteen, minkä Herra on puhunut profeetan kautta, joka sanoo:
23 "Katso, neitsyt tulee raskaaksi ja synnyttää pojan, ja tälle on annettava nimi Immanuel", mikä käännettynä on: Jumala meidän kanssamme.

Näin tulee ilmi,  miten toinen on maasta,  toinen taivaasta.
Toinen ihmisestä,  toinen Jumalan valtakunnasta!